Sharing this chocolate avocado pudding recipe is very long overdue. It’s nothing short of amazing. It’s rich, creamy, smooth, not too sweet and you won’t even know it’s made with avocados.
The best part about our chocolate avocado pudding recipe is that it’s full of nutrients. Yes! A pudding that is healthy for you.
Let’s take a look at the healthy benefits of the ingredients:
- Avocado– rich in healthy fats
- Cacao Powder– full of antioxidants & magnesium
- want more information on cacao powder? Click here.
- Cinnamon– lowers blood sugar levels and increases the bodies ability to burn body fat
- Himalayan Salt– contains lots of trace minerals and has less sodium than regular salt
- Maple Syrup– natural sweetener
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- ¼ maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
How to make Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Place all ingredients in a blender as listed above. Blend until smooth. Add berries or other fruit on top if desired.
Spicing things up
Change things up and turn this srumptious recipe into Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Avocado Pudding by simply adding 1 banana and 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter.
This will pack even more nutrients into the recipe. The banana provides potassium and fiber while the peanut butter offer protein and healthy more healthy fats.
Looking for more healthy dessert idea…
Check out our nutritionize yourself program that offers meal planning, recipes, grocery shopping lists, video workshops and more! Full details here.