If you are looking for a dairy free option when it comes to egg salad lettuce wraps we’ve got the perfect recipe for you. Whether you are in need of a replacement for sandwich meats in your own lunch or want to pack something healthy for the kids for their school lunch this egg salad lettuce wrap recipe will have you and the kids coming back for more.
You’ll be surprised how quick and easy this recipe is to assemble. With the easy step by step list we’ve put together below prep time will be go by in a flash.
Ingredients for Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 6 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1-2 green onion
- 1-2 tbsp mustard
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- Sprinkle of Himalayan salt and pepper
Mixing up the ingredients for Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Once eggs are finished cooking let cool in a cold water bath for 5-10 minutes. Peel eggs and place in a bowl. Mash eggs or cut into chunks.
- Slice open the avocado and spoon into the eggs mixture.
- Chop up the green onion and place in the bowl with eggs and avocado.
- Drizzle oil and mustard on top.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Stir mixture until well combined.
- Wash lettuce leaves.
- Spoon egg mixture into centre of lettuce leaves.
Looking for more easy to prepare recipes…
Check out our “Nutritionize Yourself” program. Inside this program we offer:
- Access delicious recipes in one place
- Delicious desserts, soups, salads, breakfasts and snacks
- Healthy baking recipes, workshops, and videos
- Healthy substitutes for refined sugar and oil
Click here for more information.