With this easy Quinoa Stuffing recipe everyone at the table can have all the tastes of the holidays in one nutritious dish that’s made with protein-packed quinoa. Both vegans and non-vegans will enjoy this twist on a traditional stuffing, where quinoa replaces the bread. A very nice healthy alternative.
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1/2 cup Complete Truth Protein
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 cup dried apricots, diced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 lemon
Heat 3 tbsp coconut oil in a frying pan. Sauté zucchini and squash until slightly browned. Combine vegetables and cooked quinoa. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on top. Stir in onions, apricots, cranberries, parsley, and mint. Combine Complete Truth Protein into mixture. Grate in lemon peel and squeeze on lemon juice to taste. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
Want more Vegan Recipes…
Check out our 10 day vegan meal plan here.