The wonderful thing about Kale Chips is that you can make them any flavour you want. In this recipe we use nutritional yeast to add a cheesy taste.
Cheesy Kale Chips are packed full of phyto nutrients that help heal and nutritionize our bodies. We can actually feel good about snacking on Cheesy Kale Chips because they are healthy for us.
Cheesy Kale Chips are also quick and easy to prepare. As you’ll find out from the recipe below they have very few ingredients and even fewer steps to prepare them.
Leave potato chips in your memory. The next time you get a craving for something salty whip up a batch of these Cheesy Kale Chips and we guarantee you will be more than satisfied.
Ingredients to make Kale Chips
1 large bunch of curly kale
2-3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
Preparing Kale Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Thoroughly wash and dry kale.
- Remove large stems and tear or cut kale into smaller pieces.
- Place kale in a large bowl, drizzle with coconut oil, sprinkle with Himalayan salt and nutritional yeast. Toss with hands to combine the oil and seasoning.
- Spread kale on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Be sure that kale pieces do not touch to ensure crispiness.
- Bake for 15 minutes, toss kale once more, return to oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake until crispy and slightly golden brown on the edges.
- Best enjoyed fresh.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container with a lid for 2-3 days.
Want more Healthy Snacks
This recipe came from our meal plan in our book “Detoxify Yourself”.
If you are looking for more healthy recipe ideas you can check it out here.