Just in time for Summer, this delicious Detoxing Blueberry Charcoal Smoothie is the ultimate detox tool. Enjoy it after a weekend of camping to flush out the toxins and support your immune system!
- Activated charcoal. It is an amazing detoxifier that is great at ridding our bodies of harmful toxins and chemicals, but remember that a little bit goes a long way.
- Banana. Make sure your banana is nice and frozen to give this smoothie its creamy consistency. Not only that, but bananas also help boost your digestive and heart health.
- Apple. Apples are loaded with antioxidants, and their fiber content promotes a happy gut. To help them blend best into this smoothie, I recommend cutting your apple into chunks.
- Blueberries. An immunity boosting fruit that nicely compliment the activated charcoal’s detoxifying properties.
- Spinach. Now, spinach is regarded as a superfood for a reason. Alongside its immunity-boosting properties, it also defends your body from toxins and other bodily pollutants. The fresh fruit masks its taste in this smoothie, so no need to worry if you aren’t normally a fan.
- Milk. Feel free to use any kind of milk you like. Whether it’s almond milk, oat milk, coconut milk, or cow’s milk—anything will work.
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ apple, cut in chunks
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 2 capsules of True Form’s Activated Charcoal*
*Open capsule, sprinkle powder into blender with all other ingredients, discard empty capsules
Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. Enjoy!