Don’t wait one more second. Try our Hydrating Piña Colada Smoothie made with pineapples, banana, coconut flakes and coconut milk. It’s sweet, satisfying and loaded with good-for-you fruit. A true healthy twist on the cocktail!
Loaded with healthy ingredients that make you fell nourished and refreshed.
- Pineapple is the star attraction in this recipe, pineapples are packed with unforgettable flavor and texture, they are also a unique source for bromelain that helps digestion.
- Bananas: Use overripe frozen bananas for the best taste and texture. That also means you don’t need to add ice, which can water down the smoothie.
- Coconut milk adds a great sweetness. You can use other milks, dairy or plant-based, but they won’t have the same coconut flavor.
- Greek yogurt helps to thicken the smoothie as well as add some additional protein to the drink. You can use plant-based yogurt for a dairy free option.
- Shredded coconut: Use unsweetened shredded coconut for that delicious tropical taste!
Our Hydrating Piña Colada Smoothie is so quick and easy to make and the tropical flavors of banana, coconut and pineapple make it perfect for the summer. This is a pina colada you can feel good about sipping on!
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 scoop True Form’s Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
It takes only a few minutes to whip up this delicious smoothie. Just add the ingredients to a high speed blender, and blend til smooth and creamy.