Our New Vanilla Protein has only been out just over a week and we’ve already had a handful of people write in saying things like:
- I can’t believe your protein doesn’t bloat me, I’ve tried all kinds and it’s all the same’.
- Protein supplements usually give me a stomach ache but this doesn’t.
- I think I’m starting to have more energy after one of your shakes, I usually feel sick to my stomach after one but I keep drinking it because I was told to get more protein in.
This is attributed to one thing. Superior ingredients. We’ve been preaching for as long as I can remember, quality does matter, and so do the ingredients you’re putting into your body. The fact of the matter is, the protein industry is bombarded with cheap, low quality products that charge far too much. However when you try a product that really is healthy, you notice a difference right away.
Have a look at our ingredients list and you’ll see that there’s not one single ingredient you shouldn’t put in your body. Not ‘sucrose’, no maltodextrin, not even any ‘natural flavours’ (which of course aren’t natural). You’ll notice that:
- some of our ingredients are organic, meaning better quality
- some are sprouted which makes them more nutrient dense
- and others are fermented with helps improve digestion.
And if that’s not enough we have 2 plant based digestive enzymes (protease ii, Cellulose) in here to help your gut break down, digest and utilize the quality proteins we use.
Are all protein supplements created equally? Absolutely not. Will they all react the same in your body, without question, no. Have most companies put in the time and effort we have to bring you the best product possible. Small chance.
We’re concerned more about your health than our bottom line. If that wasn’t the case, we’d source the cheapest ingredients possible – charge a high price and enjoy large margins (because low quality ingredients are cheap to purchase) without caring about how the product makes you feel or what it’s doing to your digestive health.
So next time you walk by a Costco protein or the pharmacy’s discount rack, I hope you can continue walking with a smile on your face, knowing you have a superior product at home that makes you feel great after taking it.